Thank goodness he didn't marry someone else's dog. That would be considered a sin.
4. Ridiculous new consumer products that have no right to work properly, do not work properly.
As a foot note, the gas prices need to be acompanied by a reporter standing in the wind at a local gas station. And you have to find the 3 dummest locals to offer comments on the stories. Preference given to trailer park accents, missing teeth and anyone who forgot to do their hair this morning.
5. The weather, which they nearly always get wrong, despite the billion dollars of equipment they have to help them open the window, look outside, and see that it's not raining.
6. lovable, fat tongan correspondent goes to high school sports practice
Hello there Emily, and welcome to my blog. (I believe you're my new Emily, right? I have a couple Emilys already and don't want there to be confusiem).Good call on the Big Buddha thing. Chester, Urban, good to see you guys again.
7. Some people in some other town decided to break the World's Biggest Thing record by making an even bigger thing.
8. something that is in your house that could kill you
Mike (assuming you are Mike, B's littlest bro) -- whenever you can stop being interested in so many dumb things, I think you should look into broadcast journalism. Your comment demonstrates real ability and discernment for that genre. Consult with B as to the appropriate hairstyle for such an industry. B knows from hair.
EUFA Champs League is celebrated football little league held annually, where champions of each European region leagues from a year ago are group on this awesome UEFA World-class League to be able to play any win the particular trophy that may declare them the most effective Football Staff of The european union. www.scorespro.com