- Enjoyed some homemade eggplant parmigiana and a leafy green salad.
- I didn't make it myself though.
- I'm not good at making ethnic food.
- Never tried, really.
- Man, I ate so much mozzarella that night.
- Blah blah
- Movie Night! The good folks at Harrison Ave. II set up a projector and an sheet in their backyard for a good ol' fashioned picture show.
- Huge variety of tasty snacks at this thing. Very impressive. I enjoyed some cinammon-sugar pita chips and popcorn in a paper cone.
- First up is Raiders of the Lost Ark. Possibly one of the few "perfect" movies. It's almost as if the script was written by a super computer.
- Here's some fun trivia: the actor that played Indiana Jones is the same actor that played Dr. Richard Kimble in the Fugitive.
- Next in the double feature, Three Amigos. I enjoyed this movie as a youngster but I'll admit I rolled my eyes when this went into the DVD player. What a fool was I! Pretty hilarious movie.
- "It's a sweater!"
- "I have this stopwatch."
- "For some people shyness is their El Guapo."
- Failed miserably at charcoal grilling. Miserably. Next time I'll use lighter fluid.
- Watched some Entourage and some Flight of the Conchords, enjoyed me some snack.
- Picked up the Antarctica Starts Here kids at the airport. They were in L.A. and sat next to Bosom Buddies star Tom Hanks at some diner. Neat.