Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Hey hey, you you

Ask me how many Avril Lavigne videos I've seen in the last twenty-four hours.




Too many.

Still, I'm impressed with the way she bares her soul while maintaining her patented in-your-face attitude, and she has inspired me to do the same. You could say that she is my muse.

I share with you now my own soul-baring, in-your-face photography. I specialize in Urban Cityscapes. My goal is to capture the grit and grime of the streets. Enjoy.



Everything Was Cool Until the Mountain Exploded (2007)



Tears on my Windshield (2007)





The Jump to Lightspeed (2007)

Prints are available. Please contact my gallery for more information.

2 comments:

  1. If I purchase a print of the Avril picture, does any of the money go toward Avril herself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It goes to her favorite charity, just like Celebrity Jeopardy.

    ReplyDelete