- Hot baseball action at the Bees game.
- Whenever I think of the Bees I think of this: bees?!?
- There was some controversy as the people around us complained that my friends were being too loud. Y'know, cheering and stuff. Apparently minor-league baseball is to be treated with the same reverence as clergy services.
- Went to Arby's, where we solved the nation's healthcare crisis.
- Solution? Bring back Abe Lincoln. He'd know what to do.
- Bumped around Sugarhouse for a while in a bid to secure some picture frames and art supplies. Most of the places I wanted to go to were closed, a consequence of sleeping all afternoon.
- I used the opportunity to take pictures of this soon to be demolished Cafe.
- In all my years I never once saw this sign illuminated. Real shame, that.
- It's being replaced by this:
- For all I know Chipotle is good, but I don't know. I'm suspicious. All of the sudden they're popping up all over the place. It's an invasion. I have a rant against this genre of chain restaurant, Fast-Casual, but that will have to wait for another day.
- Anyway, I should draw your attention to this important political statement.
- Dig this crazy van.
- I know I've been talking about barber shops alot lately, but I have to mention that the schedule for this shop is waaaaay too complicated, not to mention loaded with conflicting information.
- Dined at Panda Express for the first time in six months.
- Remembered why it has been six months since I've dined at Panda Express.
- Saw the flick Rescue Dawn. Hilarious movie, at least according to the group of girls in front of us wearing J-Lo hats.
- Finished the first Harry Potter book. I liked it at first, then it really lost steam in the middle, but picked up at the end.
- I tried to google some silly Harry Potter picture to put here, but I didn't really find anything.
- Didn't try that hard though.
- I did find a picture of an adult Halloween costume, "Slutty Hogwart's Student." I'm keeping that picture for myself though.
- Turns out there's a store in Santa Monica that sells nothing but Harry Potter themed merchandise and replicas.
- This has inspired me to open my own shop, selling nothing but Weird Science themed merchandise and replicas. So far all we have are dubbed VHS copies of the movie, a couple Oingo Boingo CDs, and a replica white tank top, just like the one worn by Bill Paxton's character Chet. I'm really excited about this.