Wednesday, October 31, 2007

halloween

Happy Halloween everybody. Here's the extent of my decorations.


My buddy Scott, now that guy is crazy with the Halloween stuff. This doesn't even begin to cover it:




I don't think I'm going to dress up this year. Unless I can find a squid somewhere. A squid is crucial to my costume idea. Problem is I usually find myself all dressed up with nowhere to go. I think I have a couple of somewheres to go this year though.

Last year I was Slash. Before that, Clark Kent. Other things I have been: Agent Smith from the Matrix, Teen Wolf, Maverick from Top Gun (age 7), and Mickey Mantle. Maybe next year I'll be David Letterman. We both wear glasses and have similar hairlines. I've been thinking about Michael Caine a lot lately and was brainstorming some Michael Caine themed costume ideas, but I didn't come up with anything that would work. I'd have to go around saying "My name, is Micow Caine" all the time. Hmm, that gives me an idea for tomorrow's blog...

3 comments:

  1. You could go as Austin Power's Faja...or Alfred...or Alfie. Geez, I wanna be Micow Caine for Halloween now. I'm so jealous. Oh well, back to stitching up my Chewbacca outfit. Does anybody know how to get hair out of a Bowcaster?

    P.S. I'm not a nerd...just a tall, hairy man who likes to communicate by grunts and growls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what, you're giving up on the seaweed tendrils? for shame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only place I have to wear my outfit is the office, which turns out to be quite apropos.

    ReplyDelete