Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Giving in to your demands

Ever since I started this little blogsite my inbox has literally been flooded with literally billions of e-mails from readers all around the globe. Today I thought I'd share a few of them and respond in kind.

Dear B,

Your blog sucks. Post a picture of a sea turtle already.

- Roy (Dearborn, MI)


Hey B,

If I wanted to read a blog with a complete lack of amphibians, I'd call my grandmother.

- Steve K. (Eden, UT)


Well I don't even know what that means, Steve. And sorry you don't like the blog, Roy. why don't you start your own damn blog

Don't worry readers, some people actually enjoy it here. Why, for every ten "you suck" letters I get one positive letter, like this one:


Dearest B,

A skunk with a cup on its head? Where do you come up with this stuff? I love it! But I can't help but wonder: have you ever beheld a sea turtle? If so, what did that look like?

- Some Hot Chick (Reykjavik, Iceland)

Alright, I get it! You folks want more pictures of turtles. Well away we go.







Hope you're happy.

6 comments:

  1. well it's about damn time


    p.s. that second picture is so so so cute. How could you not like turtles after seeing that picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the turtle pics. They were just what the doctor ordered.

    Seriously, my doctor told me to look at blogs with turtle pictures...


    I think he was drunk...


    I guess I need to get a new doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Steve,

    Awwww!

    Love ya, meant it,
    SJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are SO lucky. The billions of emails that arrive in my inbox are all trying to flog little blue pills or pump up the price of stock in some worthless company somewhere.

    The giant turtle at the zoo here died a little while back. He was 123 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  5. People bitch and moan to you in their emails? Jeeze. That's just rude.

    And yepsters, the tortuga pix are totally cute :) Me like.

    ReplyDelete