Monday, July 7, 2008

tilly and the wall

I'll get to my Independence Day weekend later. Stop pressuring me! I'm gonna back it up a bit to last Wednesday's Tilly and the Wall concert at Kilby. This occasion is interesting because it was the second of four times I would bump into Damian in a week's time.

I'd heard good things about this band but I wasn't too familiar with their music. After seeing this performance on Letterman I had to see them live. They have a tap dancer for pete's sake!



She's the first tap dancer to play Kilby since Sammy Davis Jr. back in 1953.

It's like this show was designed just for me. Nice bright colored lights, three cute ladies, and an ape playing the tambourine (not pictured).

They're an ensemble, but if I had to guess I'd say that Tilly #2 was in charge.


Tilly #1 tap dances. She's the happiest woman in show business.



Tilly #3 and I spent some quality time together waiting in line for the haunted bathroom. She was nice. She laughed at my joke.

I can't decide if this is a good picture or not.

Great show! I'd like to see them again soon. Preferably at a venue with a stage.



No comments:

Post a Comment