- Had some laughs
- Enjoyed some snacks
- Added a logo to this blog. See it? It's up there ^^^
- What do you think of it?
- Went to a birthday dinner for my friend Cherie, who is now a blogger. Go say hello to her at http://cheriemerrell.blogspot.com/
- We went to this Indian place and there were 24 people in our group and the poor guy didn't know what to do. Probably more customers than have ever been in that place ever. He kept giving us free food.
- My cousin worked at this same place for a few weeks, but had to quit when the owner refused to pay him.
- One of the best things about dinner was spending quality time with my new favorite couple, Lee and Lisa.
- Went to the store and bought some Old Spice.
- Actually I didn't buy any Old Spice. I've had the same signature fragrance for years now and I've no reason to change. My friends did end up buying some Old Spice though.
- I almost bought a magazine with Parker Posey on the cover but didn't.
- I like that Parker Posey. If only she were a few years younger. And lived in Salt Lake. And worked in the hospitality industry. And was single. Yep, if only.
- Watched a cool thing about this artist.
- The end.
Monday, July 2, 2007
Not much to report from the weekend. I'm not even going to break it down by day. I'll just list the highlights.