Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Announcements

- Today is Tuesday, March 31st.
- The Haunted Swamp Exploration scheduled for this week has been indefinitely postponed due to weather.
- The limited edition ponchos are now SOLD OUT.
- Thanks for all the well-wishes. Looks like I'm going to be able to keep my toe after all.
- Still no job, so my services are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please be aware that I am not available Tuesday or Wednesday nights.
- The new design is staying, despite overwhelming votes against it. I'm counting the "don't care" votes as "yes"
- Answer to last week's brain teaser: the surgeon is a woman.
- Retraction: despite boasts to the contrary, this blog is not "your number one source for pictures of orangutans and neon signs." Oddly enough, not even in the top ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment