Friday, September 30, 2011

THE LEONARDO!

Hey guys. I don't blog much anymore, but I hope someone still subscribes. I'm here to talk about my job. I work at a museum called The Leonardo in Salt Lake City. It's a Science+Technology+Art museum. It's totally boss. We open on October 8, which omg is a week away! I do video production for the Leo, so scattered throughout the museum will be some short videos I made explaining the science behind the art or the art behind the science. Doesn't that sound exciting? Anyway, read more about it here. Watch the awesome commercials that someone else made, and make sure to come by on October 8th at 11am! You will have fun! Also if you come by feel free to bring me some McNuggets too.

http://theleonardo.org/

Look, colored lights! Remember how much I love those!












6 comments:

  1. Nice posting, thanks for sharing this information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this information. The information was very help and saved a lot of my time.Marvelous length to be born. Amber’s tea length wedding dresses collection configures the theory of woman’s golden proportion by revealing an unexpected power of wavy skirts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's totally boss. We open on October 8, which omg is a week away! I do video production for the Leo, so scattered throughout the museum will be some short videosBuy LOL Elo Boost
    Buy League of Legends Coaching

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool video! http://online-essay-writer.org/ I like to watch it.

    ReplyDelete