Tuesday, January 22, 2008

-1--17--08_____-1--20--08

I spent most of the weekend hanging out with bloggers and talking about blogging. Blogs are the MASH of this generation.

Thursday night I went over to Lisa and Lee's - actually I guess just Lisa's - for what appears to be a new Thursday night tradition, watching Project Runway. I've only seen the show twice but I really like it. New FOMs (Friends of Microsuede) Natali and Angie were there. Also there were cookies.

Friday I worked during what has to be the bleakest day in the history of the Salt Lake Valley. Blegh!

Some lucky so-and-so is going to get this view from his new office.


The nice thing about my job is that we have a "take a potato, leave a potato" policy.


I've already written about Saturday day. Read it below, if you haven't.

Saturday night I went to The Gateway and bought that new shirt I was talking about. I also ran into Gatsby and family, but they thought I was just some creepy guy. Then a house warming party at Kristin's house. I like that place. Remember how suddenly I'm all into records?


And how many houses have Yellowstone themed bathrooms?


Upstairs, Mark Eaton awaits the winner of Stockton v. Gandalf.

The guest of honor at the party was this beautiful accordion.


Sunday I had the worst hot n' ready anyone has ever had.

Thus are the days of my life.

5 comments:

  1. How could a hot n' ready possibly be bad? I don't believe you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot n' ready has definitely declined in recent years... I think they've taken to making more at a time and letting them sit longer and longer.

    Personally I've switched to Papa John's...

    ReplyDelete
  3. blogs are totally the new MASH. also i like to play the old MASH. we can play on thursday. while eating cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lights out. Left side.

    ReplyDelete